Emagined Security Job Openings
Security Inside Sales Representative
This job brings with the position, a plethora full of challenges. Representative will be responsible for making originating phone calls to prospective customers and provides information about company products and services. May additionally be respond for incoming calls from prospective customers. May be required to review company or customer records to identify prospect lists. Usually requires 1 year experience with security products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Specifications
- Deliver sales talks, loosely based upon scripts that describe security products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to take a meeting regarding security product or service.
- Contact businesses individuals by telephone in order to identify opportunities for sales for security goods or services.
- Socialize with existing account contacts to keep communication lines open and identify new needs.
- Explain security products or services and basic price ranges, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain updated customer information such as name, address, phone numbers, emails and enter updates into Emagined Security CRM tool.
- Obtain new names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as conference booth attendees, security magazines and lists purchased from other organizations.
- Record reactions of prospects contacted.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
- Telephone or email correspondence to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
Education and Qualifications
- Ability to handle effectively multiple projects.
- Ability to prioritize work as well as meet tight deadlines.
- Technical acumen and knowledge of security products and services.
- Computer expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and email.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, Computer Science or Business Administration; Sales management experience or degree in sales management from an accredited institution.
- Experience in telemarketing activities